This article was originally posted via Squarespace on a domain name I no longer utilize. I am consolidating all of my ramblings and drabble here.
Well, another year, another re-design. I’ve just about finished everything up in regards to the site, and I’m working on a bunch of content to get posted up here. I’m in the middle of revamping the Picture Gallery, and you’ll already see some of the improvements. I’m working on adding in comments, and I’m also considering a picture submission section so that other people can upload their pictures (that’s you, Schuelke!)
Oh yeah, since I haven’t had a chance to blog much lately, let me get done to a few key things I’ve learned over the past year:
- There is a state law that limits the amount of cough syrup you can buy at one time.
- Moving is a pain in the ass.
- Two kids isn’t just twice as much work. It’s more than that.
- US Highway 10 is finally 65 mph.
- It’s cheaper and easier to buy Dell equipment than it is to build it myself.
- It is entirely possible for me to get drunk from three Smirnoff Ice drinks.
- Updating this web site is something that needs to be done, but never is… sigh